- The future of medical records is electronic—coded and processed into a secure digital format.
- Get the training needed for employment as an entry-level medical coder, where you will assign diagnosis and procedure codes for billing, quality improvement, statistical reporting, and medical research.
- Graduate into many great careers, or advance your education in the 卫生信息管理 associate in applied science (AAS).
- Interested in earning a bachelor’s degree? For transfer opportunities, visit mstc.edu/transfer.
502 Bad Gateway
Cost based on the 2019/2020 academic calendar year.
- Tuition & Fees: $4,595.89
- 书：$ 2,080.19
- Supplies, Uniforms, and/or Exams: $110.00
- Total Estimated Cost: $6,786.08
This program is eligible for full 经济资助.
|10806177||General Anatomy & Physiology||4.00|
|10530111||Introduction to Health Records||3.00|
|10530182||Human Disease for the Health Professions||3.00|
|10530146||Private and Government Reimbursement||3.00|
“I teach by trying to reach students' hearts because I want to help people discover their passion in life.”